1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello World

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Amor, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Hey all, I'm a sociable guy. Even so and despite my success with the ladies I've been struggling with pmo and feelings of loneliness for a very long time. I'm ready to kick the habit, pretty knowledgeable about a lot of addiction related psychology.

- Peace

2. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Nawww thanks Scruffy! Whoooo's a good boy :) My professional expertise...wait fuck I just love the fact that you are a dog! I can't see the relevance of any requirement for psychology in relation to this....LOL. Anyway your the dog here, so I'm not sure who your telling to stay ;) and to be brutally honest annnd I hope this isn't cause for offense, looking at your display pic you most definitely do look like a dog! Perhaps I'm wrong here, but I get the feeling that you in-fact are a dog who thinks he is a human...anyway I better get Poochie back to spanish class, chow!

3. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Translation: your actual human self has an interracial wife and though your both white, your baby is black. This confuses you and you go on pretending to be a dog....or maybe it's just a funny story :p :)

Shady1 likes this.
  4. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Haha yeah it is :p I'm juss messin around

Shady1 likes this.