Hello World

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Amor, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Hey all, I'm a sociable guy. Even so and despite my success with the ladies I've been struggling with pmo and feelings of loneliness for a very long time. I'm ready to kick the habit, pretty knowledgeable about a lot of addiction related psychology.

- Peace

2. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Nawww thanks Scruffy! Whoooo's a good boy :) My professional expertise...wait fuck I just love the fact that you are a dog! I can't see the relevance of any requirement for psychology in relation to this....LOL. Anyway your the dog here, so I'm not sure who your telling to stay ;) and to be brutally honest annnd I hope this isn't cause for offense, looking at your display pic you most definitely do look like a dog! Perhaps I'm wrong here, but I get the feeling that you in-fact are a dog who thinks he is a human...anyway I better get Poochie back to spanish class, chow!

3. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Translation: your actual human self has an interracial wife and though your both white, your baby is black. This confuses you and you go on pretending to be a dog....or maybe it's just a funny story :p :)

Shady1 likes this.
  4. Amor

Amor Fapstronaut

Haha yeah it is :p I'm juss messin around

Shady1 likes this.