1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My worst thoughts. #1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Desert, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Desert

Desert Fapstronaut

The only REAL sex is with a prostitute.
    we meet, we deal the performance, have sex in exchange for money, say 'thanks goodbye sweety', than my emotions are only mine, have nothing to explain nothing to rearrange cause of partner's mind and feelings, neither 'before' nor an 'after', no problem to handle, no lies (i'll call you soon, i liked you tonight, it was wonderful........:() not important measures, too small, too great, too fast, too late, too tired, too wine, too weed, too thinkin, too idiot, too sorry, too arouse, too yell :cool: (just always 'too');
    only sex as its essence.

once, a girl said to me: "too much brain, sex doesn't agree with thoughts and laughs, have to make sex without thinkin......" i was never able to do it, to break my constant need to keep the full contact with events around, the full control of myself. maybe i never had an O in a fully abandon deeply truly enjoying it in my whole life.

2. ItsNotWorthIt

ItsNotWorthIt Fapstronaut

man i feel for you... :( i have the same thing going on
    i have no words that can help you
    no motivating speech
    all i can say is that i'm with you drowning...
    drunk everyday
    my whole body full of deep cuts because of the alcohol
    full of regrets
    no future
    no love
    just pain that wont go away
    the thing i hate the most is: that i can be happy alone i can be motivated i can see a future and all that
    but for whatever reason its just not there anymore

i told my doctor about my problems so he send me to a psychiatrist
    he told me i need to get hospitalised
    so in a few weeks i'm going there and get help

i think you should do the same
    because you will get deeper and deeper in your thoughts till you cant handle it anymore like me
    i hope any of this makes sense (im wasted as always) not writing that well
    but i'm here for you dude
    if you need to talk send me a msg so i can give you my whatsapp number
    i could use someone to talk to aswell
    take care

3. STD's?

4. Desert

Desert Fapstronaut

safe S, always and a lot of idiot hopes in the fact 'it-will-not-happen-to-me'.

I was lucky, so much, I have to say thanks to someone who looked down to my life.

@ItsNotWorthIt: thank you so much, only who knows and proved such experieces can be really close to others in same situations, thanks for your priceless opening mind and (overall) heart.
    sorry for my english, hugs, and...... it's worth ;) I'm sure, it always worth even if sometimes we lose hope

cheers

5. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Go to a spiritual healer ? Don't ask why just do it.. The stuff I'm gonna be posting on this site is gonna be stuff you never heard of and will help everyone a lot . Why? Because I'm not here to make money I'm here to help everyone and I'm not making a dollar because it's free advice using free resources so ofcourse my advice will sound strange .. We are living Ina time where it's all about money if something isn't gonna kill us immediately they will put it in our foods they don't give a fuck .. There 2 types of problems people hav in this world .. Spiritual problems and health problems.. Fruits and veggies can cure all healthy problems but some spiritual problems can cause health problems..Life isn't some super complicated mission it's all about love and compassion that's it .. Objects never end which means it isn't a stable form of "happiness" just few seconds of infatuation but love is infinite and stable and won't let you down..this world is run by the devil all about the green piece of paper lies deception and being a robot if your not social then don't fkin be social and be all smiley and giggly what the hell is wrong with everyone