JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

nearly 6 days in . . .
    I just caught myself out and came here!
    Sounds ridiculous but. . . I must remember to go to the toilet so my brain doesn't interpret the full bladder feeling incorrectly :p not even kidding unfortunately! HAHAHA

I've set an alarm and am going for a run in the morning! 6:30am :O
    Lets do this :D

2. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Some interesting videos:

the second one touches on testosterone levels and hormone balance in both men and women. . .

apparently just taking up the nofap challenge and succeeding will boost male testosterone
    whereas failing at something we have set out to do will lower our testosterone levels

testosterone is important for happiness, confidence and energy levels in men. . . kinda important ;)

imfree131 likes this.
  3. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Kman20 shared this video a while back.
    It's a long video but it is well worth it, very interesting and very confronting.
    It is a tad negative, but truth hurts sometimes and that is why we are all here, am I right?
    Many people won't watch it through, I know that. . .
    But please take the time, it will open your mind.
    Cheers

ColdMachine likes this.
  4. Jimmy F. Pearson

Jimmy F. Pearson Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete, started day 2.

For me the trigger is mostly the annoying feeling of emptiness. Like nothing has any meaning or purpose. Like there is a big feeling of void in the middle of my chest. Also the feeling of powerlessness and being out of control.

PMO was mainly an escape from that empty feeling. In fact, the way my self-degrading fantasies work, PMO was a way to reward myself for feeling powerless and empty.

But yesterday, when I was going to sleep, I just realized, it is just a feeling. And just like most feelings, it will pass. And it is not my character, or my destiny, or the center of my being or anything. And it is just a symptom of my warped "reward cycle" with PMO.

It is not any kind of real danger to my survival or anything. I can have the feeling, look at it, ignore it and still do what needs to be done. Still choose to be positive, put a smile on my face, etc.

And I can still love myself, and accept myself, as I am right now. And then make small little changes daily, towards the direction I want.

Martin Blank and wizard like this.
  5. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

6. gibranmd2

gibranmd2 Fapstronaut

Day 9.

Hoping for some change in my life. i've been stuck in a rut for 7 years.

wizard likes this.
  7. FURPY

FURPY Fapstronaut

8. David_TUN

David_TUN Fapstronaut

9. David_TUN

David_TUN Fapstronaut

10. AlChase

AlChase New Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete, starting Day 2.

11. imfree131

imfree131 Fapstronaut

Thanks. I loved the second video about hormones. Worth listening !!

12. imfree131

imfree131 Fapstronaut

Thanks my friend. I will post my experience soon.

13. imfree131

imfree131 Fapstronaut

Ok. So day 50 for me. I am experiencing increased energy with high motivation. Won't get into details of the benefits as I want everyone here to experience it themselves. I will focus on what works for me which might help you-
    1. Avoid Triggers - I used to fap before going to sleep. I realized it was the feel good effect and temporary exhaustion that I needed. So stopped using laptop during late evenings. For some of you it can be showers. Just make sure you get in and out very quickly. Identify the triggers and have a plan to avoid these.
    2. Get busy - I realized I have lot of time now which should be put to use, else I would fall back due to boredom. I spent very less lone time and mostly I would be working on something like helping my parents or friends, focussing on eating healthy, reading, exercising. Get a hobby, don't stay alone, use this time and energy.
    3. Meditate - I cant understate the importance of this. This is so crucial to get you out from difficult times when you are hit by the urges. I did edge during initial days and then couple of times as well but I just knew that I am taking the wrong step and I would just quit edging. Increase awareness of our actions, meditate daily.

An important quote from Rocky- "Life is not about how hard you can hit, It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done"
    Stay strong guys !!

14. Jimmy F. Pearson

That second video is also hilarious and makes good points for relationships. :D

wizard likes this.
  15. Alright, I'm in. I'm already about 6 months free of P and now going for 90 days hard mode. Let's do this.

The StrivingMuslim likes this.
  16. Jimmy F. Pearson

Day 3 done. It feels easier when I get social support from forum members or accountability partners.

Looking forward to day 7 now.

Martin Blank and wizard like this.
  17. The StrivingMuslim

The StrivingMuslim Fapstronaut

18. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

19. Steve H

Steve H Fapstronaut

Ok, day 17. Been an interesting few days. Immediately after I wrote my last entry I started to experience urges and thoughts of a sexual nature. My tackle became extra sensitive again and I soon encountered that dull ache down in the perineum. I meditate and noticed lots of thoughts of potential sexual encounters coming up and have to let them go before they turn in to full blown fantasies. That night I woke up just before the end of an erotic dream, to be honest it was pretty tame but if I hadn't of woken it would have ended up being a wet dream. I had mixed feelings about this, part of me would have liked the dream to reach its conclusion and the no hands O, but part of me was happy that I have remained O free!
    Noticed I have more time and energy. Last night I was bored and this traditionally would have been a trigger. So I just got off the laptop and cleaned the apartment. Win Win, I was happy I hadn't resorted to PMO and the wife was happy she a clean apartment:) Hope all you other NoFappers are doing ok! Oh and ColdMachine pleased I was of some help. Keep it up my friend!!

Martin Blank and ColdMachine like this.
  20. The StrivingMuslim

The StrivingMuslim Fapstronaut

@ZaculsInControl
    Sure...!!!
    Sincerely everything about being here is encouragement for you, cuz you can't just imagine not being able to take a 15days reboot when you get to see people going for as long as 60 days....
    Don't you think its a great challenge???
    So don't slack out nor giveup, just keep you heads high and get it done....
    30days straightup.
    You will do jst fine.

ColdMachine, imfree131 and wizard like this.