1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going To The Beach

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by classicalguitarmonk23, Jul 27, 2016.

1. classicalguitarmonk23

classicalguitarmonk23 Fapstronaut

My girlfriend and I had plans to go to the beach and the pool, but over the course of my reboot, she became worried that I would look at other girls with the intention of fantasizing and possibly lose my progress and trust with her. I'm just wondering if she is right in having us postpone going to the beach until my reboot is complete? I know that the beach is a place that can be full of triggers (i.e. women clad in bikinis) , so I'm thinking she is right, plus I don't want to damage the relationship any further by looking at other women anyways. I guess once I have better control over myself we can finally enjoy those activities again.

2. Yea, those naked bodies have pretty much the exact same effect as P-subs. Sure, they are not pixels. But the visual stimulation is the same. I guess its normal and natural thing cos those are real people not pixels. But just as having sex or MO'ing when on a reboot can slow down the process, the same way this can. You not gonna lose all you progress just from the looking tho, assuming that it won't lead you to relapse, which it could.

3. KiKopowa

KiKopowa Fapstronaut

I dont plan on going to the beach, im sure im gonna have some epic boners.

4. If you are not on the Hard Mode reboot and still are having sex and/or MOs, then might as well go to a beach. IMO beach has way less of an impact on your reboot than those things...

5. KiKopowa

KiKopowa Fapstronaut

Im on hardmode, it's not abou rebooting.I dont want half the beach focusing on my Erection.LOL

6. Take a string and tie it down. :D

7. classicalguitarmonk23

classicalguitarmonk23 Fapstronaut

Yeah, it will be a while before I'd be able to go to the beach with the amount of control necessary not to look at other girls at the beach. At this point in the reboot I need to stay away from those kind of temptations.