1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bulletproof Coffee

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ifthisislove, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Has anyone ever tried this? I had some last Friday during the evening and it tasted like a creamy latte. Has a broth/soup like texture because of the addition of grass-fed butter and oils.

I had some earlier and BAM! I felt so productive - almost like I gained superpowers. Performed pretty well at the gym, came home and ate a couple of steaks and ready to get on with some work with a deadline looming.

For those of you that don't know what it is, here's a clip below:

2. RonTheBear

RonTheBear Fapstronaut

We have a local juice place that makes this, and my mom has started making as well. It's pretty good, though I haven't noticed anything special after drinking it.

3. aLex is intoxicated

aLex is intoxicated Fapstronaut

I add coconut oil and protein powder into my coffee sweetened with Stevia. It's great, mate.

4. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

I've never tried it with coconut oil simply because there's already enough fats from the butter that it should be sufficient. Having said that I do add XCT Oil which is 6x more powerful than it, so what's the point!

5. aLex is intoxicated

aLex is intoxicated Fapstronaut

Ah, I wouldn't know because I don't use butter in my coffee. I use a lot of fat in coffee anyway because of Keto. :)

6. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

I didn't have one this morning but I will definitely have one first thing. Didn't have that buzz today that I had previously with the coffee. Need to crack on with a project I've got going on and need a boost.