1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits of Kegel Exercises

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Xander74, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Xander74

Xander74 Fapstronaut

Having started Kegels (pelvic floor exercises) some time ago I'm curious of the benefits for men as the Kegel was generally created for women.
    Has anyone here carried out long term Kegels and if so what improvements did you see and over what time period? I've done 70 a day for about a month now and won't be able to tell for myself until my hard mode is done in 2 months. Thanks!

PotentLife likes this.
  2. aenaon2000

aenaon2000 Fapstronaut

They are medically very beneficial.they strengthen the area,the bladder muscles,help prostate evacuation, augment erection.
    Keep doing them,only benefits from them

PotentLife and Xander74 like this.
  3. Xander74

Xander74 Fapstronaut

I'm nearly 6 weeks into my kegels now and have upped myself to 100 reps per exercise. I try to do 2 exercises a day. Each rep I do is 3 pulses in and then 3 out under control, using the muscle you stop yourself from peeing. It was described to me as if a lift is coming up 3 flights and then down again. After doing it for some time now I can isolate the muscle and on the third pulse really crunch it in remembering to release under control. I'm doing this to help me on my re-wire to cure me from PE, get up close to climax (about 7 out of 10 if 10 is climax), stop, relax come back down to a 3 or 4 and start again. Here's hoping ;)

4. RogerThat

RogerThat Guest

Xander74 and Getter Better like this.
  5. Xander74

Xander74 Fapstronaut