***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Selflover

Selflover Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my haircut.
    I'm grateful for the workout I did.
    I'm grateful for the people and friends who played basketball with me.

2. I'm grateful for people who give me joy.

I'm grateful for courage.

I'm grateful for folklore.

3. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

Day #1

1) I'm grateful i was strong enough to get out of bed this morning.

2) I'm grateful for my mother and the sacrifices she's made.

3) I'm grateful for the opportunity today brings me.

4. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Today...
    I'm grateful for music that reaches in and grabs you heart and soul and sometimes turns you inside out,
    I'm grateful for all the aid workers and volunteers that put their lives on the line to help people who are suffering,
    I'm grateful for Lao Tzu and the Tao Te Ching
    :)

Kal-El, Lucky1, wj2727 and 2 others like this.
  5. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I didn't give in to the urges last night.
    2. I'm grateful that I'm learning to waste less energy in beating myself up.
    3. It feels like the nofap "superpowers" are beginning to happen for me. People are smiling at me randomly in public. I'm grateful for that.

Overfloweth, Kal-El, Lucky1 and 3 others like this.
    1. I'm grateful for the money that arrived in my bank account today.
    2. I'm grateful for the extreme boost in energy, mood, libido etc that I experienced today.
    3. I'm grateful for the awesome music I'm listening to right now, and how great it sounds on my headphones.

Kal-El, Lucky1, wj2727 and 2 others like this.
  6. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed the last two days so 9 gratitudes today.

1. I'm grateful for a person to help me in the gym. My technique was poor and he showed me to carry out a correct form on the dead lift.
    2. I'm grateful for New girl to be back. About to watch the first episode of season 6.
    3. I'm grateful for a opportunity in the hospital. A job opportunity as came available as a healthcare assistant.
    4. I'm grateful for another walk. Today walked with my friend and it was a lovely day.
    5. I'm grateful for my wrist sprain to be close to being fully healed. I can now start thinking about doing chest workouts again.
    6. I'm grateful for Dudelikehella vlogs. His vlogs are so positive and puts a smile on my face.
    7. I'm grateful for water. Thanks to the water, it keeps me hydrated.
    8. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is the most perfect.
    9. I'm grateful for Trevor Noah. He is so funny.

7. zerxeslives

zerxeslives Fapstronaut

- I am grateful for 26 days.
    - I am grateful for being raised in a first world country.
    - I am grateful for finally having a purpose in life (I was lost for the longest time and had no clue what to do with my life).

8. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for being encouraged by men who know me to take risks and stretch myself to grow.
    Grateful for time to reflect.
    Grateful for my wife.

9. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful for the lively dreams i had last night, they have inspired me.

2) I'm grateful that my injury isn't worse than what it is.

3) I'm grateful that i'm young and i have time to make amends.

10. Selflover

Selflover Fapstronaut

I'm grateful to maybe get accept to the job I applied for.
    I'm grateful for my car.
    I'm grateful that my car's getting fixed tomorrow.

11. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my psychologist, she's an amazing and positive person and she can help me even being far away sometimes.
    2. I'm grateful that Thursday is finally over, this is the busiest day of the week for me and I'm glad it is finished and I thank God because I've been able to overcome Thursdays with less anxiety each week.
    3. I'm grateful for books, they're awesome companions.

12. I'm grateful to be working once a week in the Temple of God.

I'm grateful for the moisture our valley is receiving.

I'm grateful for Sleeping Beauty, Kal-El, and others who have supported me personally on here, and the inspiration they've provided.

13. struggla

struggla Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity for a new job with better pay and in a setting that I've been looking forward to working in for a while now.

2. I'm grateful for my fiancee and the fact that we will be married in just about 3 months.

3. I'm grateful that I'm listening to music from The Strokes that I had never heard before.

4. I'm grateful for this community called NoFap.

1. I'm grateful for finding out that my radiators had humidity trays built in. I get REALLY bad dry skin the moment it gets cold (which is also why I unfortunately can't have cold showers any more) - like my face and hands are red, itchy, dry as a desert - and then the central heating makes things worse. I think fixing the humidity and adding some moisture to the air will help, fingers crossed!
    2. I'm grateful for the fact I still haven't reset once on my back squat, did 3x5 @ 72.2kg today. Last workout 1 rep @ 72.2kg was almost too much of a challenge, and this time I did 3 sets of 5, feels like I had a huge strength increase practically overnight. Newbie gains rock.
    3. I'm grateful that lessons I learn from one area of life can usually be carried over to other areas. For example, lessons I learned from poker about tilt (where you let your emotions affect your play, and it has a negative result on your play) prevented me from probably spending an extra 2 hours in my workout just trying to get that last set of 5 reps on bench. Was getting frustrated and trying multiple times, then I remembered how this felt an awful lot like tilt.. and convinced myself to stop and move on to the next exercise.

14. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that my friend found a home and has enough money to pay for it.
    2. I'm grateful for Stardweller1, black_coyote, TheSilentAce1, Owari, WhoStoleMySock, and everyone else on here who has offered me support and encouragement.
    3. I'm grateful to the moderators for keeping this site positive and uplifting.

15. I'm grateful for the video I saw today of an adorable baby bat (seriously; anyone who says bats are not cute hasn't seen a baby bat refusing to go to bed).

I'm grateful for the time I've had lately to spend with friends.

I'm grateful for this challenge, and what it's made me think about. And now, on to victory!!!!!

16. zerxeslives

zerxeslives Fapstronaut

- I am grateful for amazing friends.
    - I am grateful for my sense of humor (which has slowly started returning after day ~15).
    - I am grateful for not relapsing today (had a close call).

17. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

1 It might be odd, but I'm grateful for failures. wow, what a hard thing to say, but after we fall we have a brand new chance to try again. We got experience from our fall and we won't fall the same way again.

2 I'm grateful for the classes I taught today, I'm always so happy when my students learn effectively and I thank God for that.

3 I'm grateful for the small group I went yesterday. being with other people that wanna get closer to God and that have the desire to be like Jesus is wonderful and inspiring.

18. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for Saturday morning and the day off from work.

Grateful for the opening of the Museum of African American History in Washington DC as much needed context as the planet struggles with racism and violence in current events and the American political season.

Grateful for the education this site promotes and shares.