Any help with what I should do the next time I see her?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Going To Heal, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Going To Heal

Going To Heal Fapstronaut

Hope everyone is doing well with their streaks and if you can help me then that would be awesome. This post might be a bit long winded. Let me know if you want any clarifications or a TL:DR :)

So today as I was getting off of the bus (I was sitting near the back), I had to wait for everyone to get off and due to the bus being fully seated out, it took longer than usual with the people upstairs having to wait. However, as I turned my head to look down the aisle I saw a girl my age rubbing the inside of her eye/nose whilst looking down the aisle. Now I thought she was looking at me but I couldn't be 100% so I continued to look back as I thought she was attractive. This eye contact lasted for about 2-3 seconds until I looked away.

Then the aisle started moving forward so I walked a bit and then looked at the stairs without even realising that's where she was and again she was already looking at me but this time because we was closer I could see she was looking at me and she didn't even look away. I wasn't shocked or anything, in fact I felt quite happy but the problem is, I felt as if she was trying to smile at me and I was giving her not my dead face from the PMO days, but my usual aware neutral looking face.

I looked away again after 3 or so seconds as I felt I did well to not look away straight away considering we was about 2 metres away (I am trying to get better at holding eye contact). I knew I should have smiled at her afterwards as when looking back she looked like she was slightly smiling but I wasn't sure if that was how her face looked normally.

I was just wondering now you know what happened what I should do if I see her again. I actually want to talk and get to know her but I think I have seen her only three times before as she goes to my college, hence getting the same public bus there. I am hoping if I see her the next time, that she notices me again so I can strike up a conversation with her, or at least get her number etc...

Any help is appreciated and once again, thank you for reading :)

2. FappieChan

FappieChan Fapstronaut

Next time you see her on the bus stare at her and smile just as she did to you until she makes eye contact with you. This will let her know you're interested. Sit with her and talk to her would be even better,make her laugh,work that magic, alakazam, get her number! But if sitting by her is not possible then try the first method. Remember nonverbal communication is very important!!!

Going To Heal likes this.
  3. nidoo

nidoo Fapstronaut

I think u should take it a little slow for 2 or 3 days and passing a smile to her..after wards u should start a conversation slowly by like asking her about the time or whatever..make her feel like she can trust you

FappieChan and Going To Heal like this.
  4. Going To Heal

I have only seen her on Wednesday's and I am not in college on Thursday and Friday's. I only seem to get the 8:30 bus on a Wednesday so I am hoping she is in on the same days as me at least. I'm going to get the 8:30 bus on the Monday and Tuesday and see if I see her.

I'm not sure if she did smile that's the problem, I was too busy locked in her eyes to be honest. When I think back I am sure she had a happy face on. Happier than the average person's face but I am not sure if that's how she normally looks. I don't even know why but I can't stop thinking about it :(

5. Going To Heal

Cheers pal. I will definitely smile at her next time we lock eyes (hopefully it happens), i've promised myself because I thought to myself. I caught her looking at me, twice, so a smile isn't going to hurt me or her. If I do that and I can't talk to her at that moment. At least she'll maybe be asking herself questions like "why did he smile" etc... Just like the questions i've been asking myself lol.

FappieChan likes this.