Freeballing

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Thoughts on freeballing? In general and while on a reboot.
    FYI, freeballing is basically not wearing underwear beneath your pants.

2. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Its also called Going comando.. no thoughts except the shit stains when you shart

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. Ochanomizu

Ochanomizu Fapstronaut

I am curious about this as well, for example whether it has any effect on long-term testosterone levels, or whether freeballing makes it easier to M because of lesser obstacles.

Lone_Wolf likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

I don't think free balling is a problem. You might want to ask yourself why you want to wear no underpants. If the reason is not a sexual one then fine. I have tried going commando in the past, but it felt uncomfortable, just not what I was used to.

I do not think it has any relevance in rebooting tbh. If you like the freedom it gives your penis and testicles, that's good. :)

5. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

The purpose of underwear is to catch any piss dribble when after you pee and put it away so you dont get a dark spot on your pants.. and also helps obsorb sweaty ass so you dont have a dark streak down your back side. Also its way softer fabrick then having your dong rubbing against jeans.

macscot likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Guest

Yeah, well maybe he doesn't piss his pants like you do, shit his shorts as you do and his arse doesn't sweat like yours. :rolleyes:

Maybe he doesn't wear denim - I don't, I wear soft fabrics anyway. You seem to feel warmly in this matter. I wonder why?

7. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Why you being a hater? This forum is not the place for snarky comments and flame wars. This is a place where peopel can talk honestly and openly about very sensitive subjects. Maybe some people have PMO'ed so much that they broke their penis and now it leaks. There are entire threads about physical dysfuntion from PMO. So please dont ridicule or make fun of people on Nofap who are trying to get help from a powerful addiction that has ruined their life.

macscot, Deadlihood and Lone_Wolf like this.
  8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

9. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

When you get it stick in your zipper you will wish you had worn underwear

Deadlihood and Lone_Wolf like this.
  10. IGY

IGY Guest

Nice to find someone has a sense of humour @Deadlihood. :D

Deleted Account and Deadlihood like this.
  11. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Hey, shut the fuck up, @IGY. Don't trigger me.

12. Chrishandsoff

Chrishandsoff Fapstronaut

I definitely prefer the feeling of freeballing, especially in the hot weather. But, with that said, it is not conducive to the goal of no MO. Feeling it knock off your thighs when walking etc can get thoughts going for sure.

Deadlihood likes this.
  13. IGY

IGY Guest

What did I say @Deadlihood? What trigger?

Deadlihood likes this.
  14. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Having a sense of humor isn't allowed.

:rolleyes:

Welcome back BTW.

---

edit: I'd like to stress that this (and my attitude in general) is just playful sarcasm. I have had only positive experiences with this forum.

It's managed very well, I think.

/offtopic

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  15. IGY

IGY Guest

First of all @Fork2323, I was not being a hater in the post you referred to. If you notice at the end of the first line I put the sarcasm emoji. This was to alert readers to the fact that I was not intending them to take my words literally. I don't know if English is your first language or if you have difficulty grasping the nuances of sarcasm perhaps, but that is all it was dude.
    Moreover, I do not "ridicule or make fun of people on NoFap who are trying to get help." But I guess this comment is based on the misunderstanding of I have already outlined^. So, I hope this clears up your concerns and/or objections to my post.

16. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

17. Joseph92

Joseph92 Fapstronaut

I just wear boxers. It's almost the same thing. I've seen studies that say briefs decrease your sperm count.