1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Eno, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Eno

Eno New Fapstronaut

Hi Guys, I'm Eno from Nigeria! I've been into PMO for as long as I can remember, even though things seem to be going well with me outwardly but PMO was killing me and was a constant struggle. I've tried to pull the plugs to no avail severally, but I'm confident that with you guys I'd walk over it gracefully.

Cheers

AndySky180, Daniel P. and D . J . like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap! You are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Eno likes this.
  3. Keys

Keys Fapstronaut

Welcome , you are in the right place , plenty of great support and information here for you

Eno, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  4. Daniel P.

Daniel P. Fapstronaut

Welcome, Eno! This will not be easy but the sensation to be among friends is really helpful.

I am on my 6th day without it (my record was 15 days) and right now I felt the urge to start the cycle... Instead of it, I came here and read your post. Thanks for it! :)

Eno, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  5. Keys

Keys Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your 6 th day Daniel and your strength to come here and post

Daniel P. and D . J . like this.
  6. Daniel P.

Daniel P. Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, Key! This forum will help me a lot!

Eno, Keys and D . J . like this.
  7. Keys

Keys Fapstronaut

You Betcha this places really works and heals

Eno and D . J . like this.
  8. Eno

Eno New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot Daniel, today's the beginning of my 7th day and I'm currently experiencing a surge hence I logged in at this time. I trust I'd win! 30 days of no PMO is my goal. I think I need help getting around the site, navigation is not very straight forward

D . J . likes this.
  9. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

Create a journal if you want to reflect on your journey of self-improvement!

Just go to reboot logs and select your age and go to post new thread where you can title your new journal.

D . J . and Eno like this.