1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Year ..New Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Coffee cup, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Coffee cup

Coffee cup New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am new here,
    I wish a peaceful and happy year for everyone, crowned with success hopefully.

well,
    I start teasing myself the past couple of days, taking the challenge needs real legitimate commitment. I see myself struggling in those days, I could not pass day 5 without fapping. So, I hoping it ends with the shitty year 2016... we are in 2017, I am focusing on success this year. Nofap is the key challenge to all success for me.

it kept me away from socializing
    away from being active
    a distraction factor
    sure it drained my energy for long time
    and honestly speaking, it turned me into a violent person recently. that by itself is a major change in my life that I want to reverse to have more control on my acts and behavior ....

so.... let me say
    I am starting today.. taking it to 30 days or more. However, I will consider 30 days as a major achievement on this challenge.

I am not planning to relaps on day 30 or 31, I just want to breach that wall in-front of me and keep going.

2nd - Jan- 2017

counting :)

2. Tiny antelope

Tiny antelope Fapstronaut

Welcome! It's great to have you here.
    You have made a great start by committing to change. You will get a lot of support from this community.
    Good luck :)

Coffee cup and AndySky180 like this.
  3. Coffee cup

Coffee cup New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot :)

AndySky180 and Tiny antelope like this.
  4. akameaccel

akameaccel Fapstronaut

Stick to it! The victory will belong to you.

AndySky180 likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

AndySky180 likes this.