New Year ..New Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Coffee cup, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Coffee cup

Coffee cup New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am new here,
    I wish a peaceful and happy year for everyone, crowned with success hopefully.

well,
    I start teasing myself the past couple of days, taking the challenge needs real legitimate commitment. I see myself struggling in those days, I could not pass day 5 without fapping. So, I hoping it ends with the shitty year 2016... we are in 2017, I am focusing on success this year. Nofap is the key challenge to all success for me.

it kept me away from socializing
    away from being active
    a distraction factor
    sure it drained my energy for long time
    and honestly speaking, it turned me into a violent person recently. that by itself is a major change in my life that I want to reverse to have more control on my acts and behavior ....

so.... let me say
    I am starting today.. taking it to 30 days or more. However, I will consider 30 days as a major achievement on this challenge.

I am not planning to relaps on day 30 or 31, I just want to breach that wall in-front of me and keep going.

2nd - Jan- 2017

counting :)

2. Tiny antelope

Tiny antelope Fapstronaut

Welcome! It's great to have you here.
    You have made a great start by committing to change. You will get a lot of support from this community.
    Good luck :)

Coffee cup and AndySky180 like this.
  3. Coffee cup

Coffee cup New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot :)

AndySky180 and Tiny antelope like this.
  4. akameaccel

akameaccel Fapstronaut

Stick to it! The victory will belong to you.

AndySky180 likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

AndySky180 likes this.