1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any other french speakers ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Detraks, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Detraks

Detraks Fapstronaut

I dunno im just curious as my native langage is french wanna know if Im alone

2. traveler

traveler Fapstronaut

Hi man nop your not i'm french too, and i just looked up this topic because i just red many articles talking about nofap saying it's a new movement in the usa, and i'm quite suprised actually that there is so few french or european people being part of nofap and that's quite sad, it should be a worldwide movement and i hope it will be one day.

3. Detraks

Detraks Fapstronaut

sorry to disapoint you Im not European im canadian but like theres is more non americain then you think ive seen a lot a people from all over its just not fair to assume every one you dont know is americain

4. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

I'm American, but my grandmother was a native French speaker, and I learned the language in school. Louisiana French is nearly dead because we all speak English better now.

5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

6. Detraks

Detraks Fapstronaut

Yeah I heard that story a few time its not surprising either after about 300 years of being completely surrouded by english

7. pure-eyes_opening

pure-eyes_opening Fapstronaut

Detraks likes this.
  8. Detraks

Detraks Fapstronaut