1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello fellow Fapstronaughts

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Pcamnut, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Pcamnut

Pcamnut New Fapstronaut

Hello,
    Just been reading about the rebooting and how much help it's given people and I thought it might give it a try.
    I've recently started a sexual relationship and I been having problems with delayed ejaculation. I had this problem with my previous girlfriends but at the time I put it down to other problems but now I think the cause might be PMO related. On average I used to PMO about 3 to 4 times a week since I was 15. Over the years I graduated from magazines to the internet which has led to me masturbating to unrealistic 3d/Hentei depictions of women together with long stints of being single between relationships, which has likely de-sensitised me to real sexual encounters. Therefore I going to try the PM challenge for 90 days and I'm 8 days in.
    If anyone is going through or has gone through a similar experience any tips or observations would be very welcome, and I am likewise willing to help or give advice to anyone whatever way I can.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

SteelshoT likes this.
  3. Keys

Keys Fapstronaut

Welcome@pcamnut , you are in the right place lot of great information and fellowship to help you recover from PIED

SteelshoT likes this.