1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tonycruz76, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Tonycruz76

Tonycruz76 New Fapstronaut

Hi All,

I'm new to nofap. This has been a struggle of mine for about a year and a half now. I was doing good for 7 months last year then slowly fell back into my old ways. My problem got worse about two months ago. The past few months I've been dating this girl. Now she's my girlfriend and just last night she told me she loved me. I told her I felt the same way. I've noticed a drop off in my abilities which I can only attribute to pmo. I want to continue having sex with her but I notice a difference with my performance. I know it's finally time to stop the habit and move past this. I want to make her happy

D . J . and Tiny antelope like this.
  2. Tiny antelope

Tiny antelope Fapstronaut

Welcome!
    You have a really good reason to work towards overcoming this problem. Keep going and don't give up. Good luck.

3. Tonycruz76

Tonycruz76 New Fapstronaut

Thank you! I appreciate the support

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?