Is a wet dream a relapse?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tendency14, Apr 14, 2017.

1. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

i was once dreaming about a car, and going trough a park and al of a suden i wake up and was ejaculating, i think its because i had gone to sleep with high testosteron levels, so does this count as a relapse?

2. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

it was a blue car, like a ford, and in my dream everithing was so normal, nice song you showed there, its mind relaxing

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Wow, but no it's not a relapse because it wasn't intentional. Was it a Mustang? I have to know what car it was![​IMG]

Taylor25 and tendency14 like this.
  4. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

Oh nice car you showing there, i like mustangs too haha, in the dreams it was a blue ford
    [​IMG]
    something like this, its pretty much like this one haha, guess i wasnt thinking in to much luxury

5. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

But i do have dreams with nice cars sometimes like this one :))
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. That's so strange...

7. I remember dreaming of a Prius before I've ever seen one on the road. I've only seen them in books at my school because hybrid cars were becoming popular at the time because of high gas prices.

8. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

i had 2 wet dreams, and since i didnt know i counted them as relapses even tough they werent sexual, but, what if the dream was a sexual one, would it then be a relapse?

9. No, wet dream are totally out your control so it's not a relapse. It's a loop hole in the Nofap game.

10. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

Nice, did you drive it in the dream, i like to drive fast, but then i start slowing down because im afraid of crashing haha

11. No, my dreams are never cool like yours. I don't remember most of them and if I do it's always something dumb. In my dream with the Prius, I was simply shouting "Prius" every time I saw one. Lmao

12. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

Really, awsome, i tought till now it was relapses, i have ben only relising by dreams like once every month and half and have counted them as relapses, that means then... that i havent pmod in about almost a year! i always doubted in counting them as relapses but i would do it anyway, but your right, they are out of the control and i unintentionally get to them, thanks so much for answering

13. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

oh that was so funny, i imagine it and its so funny hahah, i have sometimes a dream tipe like that, and i cant resist to laugh at the situation in the dream haha, once i woke up laughing it was so weird

14. If the dream control you to masturbate with your own body and then you awake at the moment you realize you had sex while you bang, yes. I had like 3 or 4 wet dreams within 2 weeks and two of them made me masturbated at the moment I awoke and that made me feel crappier, it felt like "What the f**k" thing.