Thirty MF Days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by mannyandtheworld, Jul 30, 2017.

1. mannyandtheworld

mannyandtheworld Fapstronaut

I have finally reached the coveted day 30. And had the strongest urge to just fuck it all and relapse. Like 5 minutes ago. I hit the shit out of the Emergency button and received a nice lesson from Cave Johnson about lemons .

Imma burn fapping's motherfuckin' house down. Imma engineer a combustible lemon that burns fapping to the ground!

Ok now that I've calmed down.

30 days in and my life hasn't changed dramatically. I'm not a chick magnet, I'm not ripped like The Rock, I can't fly. But I think things are a bit better.

I work out every day. I'm taking care of my hygiene. And trying to be more productive. It's hard, and the productive part is really bogging me down lately. I can't seem to concentrate, I lost a lot of drive, and feel meh and uninterested too often. So I'm kinda in this schizophrenic limbo of improving and rebooting yet remaining stagnant at the same time. Wasting too much time on youtube and bullshit, and not enough time self improving, studying and working.

Hopefully these next two months will bring copious amounts of improvement. I really really really want to hit the magic 90 days and fully reboot this shit outa me. I want to get fit be more productive and reach a comfortable level of confidence.
    And I really hope to start dating and break my virginity sometime soon!

Lofty goals... I just need to buckle down and make it happen. Here's to hoping.

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Nice milestone, but I think 90 days is the more coveted streak.

3. mannyandtheworld

Yeah you're absolutely right. That's definitely my ultimate goal, but ya gotta celebrate the small things :)

vyndaloo likes this.
  4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

So true. I first tried to do Nofap in 2015 and couldn't get past day 1. I quit altogether in 2015 because I couldn't even get going. Then finally in November 2016 I started Nofap again and made it to 96 days.

5. mannyandtheworld

Damn that's pretty cool. Do you feel like things are any easier for you at this point?

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Yes, and no. Yes because I know what I am capable of. No because that still doesn't mean you can rest on your laurels.

mannyandtheworld likes this.
  7. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Big ups to you and to Cave Johnson. The cake is a mf lie! *Drops combustable lemon*

8. 30 days seems like good and big milestone but soon you will realise that it was pretty short and easy to reach 30 days. It takes 60-90 days to rewire brains and form habits.

9. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

IMO I wouldn't say it's easy to be honest, I think getting through the first 1-3 weeks is probably the hardest. That's the usual time for breaking habits, for me the first 7 days is the hardest.

10. ubercaffeinated

ubercaffeinated Fapstronaut

Congrats dude! That Cave Johnson vid was too funny.

Am looking forward to reading more about how your drive/"stagnancy" changes during the next month. Hopefully, they will start improving.

mannyandtheworld likes this.