1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally I'm Fapfree

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Flyhigh, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

INTRO
    So over a year ago when I knew about nofap and signed up but never really used the account. The PMO addiction continued but in less intensity. Although my habit lessen in intensity it continued gradually taking its toll on my health. I got tired easily, had weak leg bones and muscles, had difficulty breathing, you name it I had it. Then May this year, our dog died. She was the sweetest dog we've ever had and her death caused me severe anxiety so I tried to cope and used PMO as stress reliever. The orgasms that I had were the worst cuz they gave me chronic fatigue after. That's when I started going back to nofap and took everything seriously. I had streaks like 8, 15 days but was really having a tough time. Once I relapsed at day 15 and that was also the time I signed up back here. Was trying to retrieve the old account but I couldn't so I just made a new one. So joining the community I received great support. I had streaks like 3 and 16 days before finally making it to 30 days. But prior to these I had countless relapses. Before I never really thought I could make it to 30 days and it seemed to me like a distant dream. I couldn't imagine living life without the pleasure PMO was giving me. It was like do I really have to sacrifice it to be really happy. But now, yea I'm able and I just can't believe myself what I'm capable of doing.
    So that's it for now. I'll write the benefits later.

2. Zirün

Zirün Fapstronaut

Good job pal, you're a champ.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. A nu start

A nu start Fapstronaut

Awesome!
    You've gotten past the hardest part. Nothing can stop your momentum unless you allow it to.

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  4. pukernast17

pukernast17 Fapstronaut

When your will is strong your body wont disappoint you . You shall be free of wet dreams soon too.

vyndaloo likes this.
  5. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Merci mon ami! :)

6. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Thanks bud, I'll do my best not to allow a single relapse.

7. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Hopefully, cuz I don't want to lose my life force anymore. But I just think why people with longer streaks than mine they still get wet dreams.

8. Buddhabro

Buddhabro Fapstronaut

Success! From day to day, week to week, and now month to month!
    Keep it up! The numbers I mean. :p

9. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Thanks! My next goal is 60 days and fapfree August this time. :)

10. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Yea thanks! ;)

11. mrlions

mrlions Fapstronaut

congratulations for fighting your demons successfully