1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ypow

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    pls explained me how music is bad habbit ?
    Mar 24, 2018
  2. Ypow
    Ypow
    @Fehr im Christian and i don't want to ignore reality. I don't know to listen music properly. And wishful thinking came only when i listen music or i m in face to face with that girl that i want to ignore. you are beginner in nofap bro,but trust me: IGNORING GIRLS AND WORKING ON YOURSELF AND BEEING ON ROAD TO BE BETTER IN EVERYTHING YOU CAN IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOT BITCHES. TRUST ME.
    Mar 24, 2018
  3. Ypow
    Ypow
    depression came because i saw her in town and she 's look was direct,and she started to smile but i ignored. i m not ready for relationship,but i m on good way. don't hate me because of my opinion on music
    Mar 24, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    By the way broo in some point i agree with u like focus on urself not girls thats really good words u said...i appreciate it broo@Ypow
    Mar 24, 2018
    Rising Sun !!, seaguy44 and Ypow like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Music is only thing keeping me alive last 5 years, not only is it not bad habbit but its necessary for mental health. I dont hate you but I do not understand you.
    Mar 24, 2018
  6. Ypow
    Ypow
    i made topic about this,everything is there.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Rising Sun !! likes this.