Comments on Profile Post by Immature

1. Roady
    Roady
    Recognized. Sometimes it's better to just sit down, and do nothing. Then jump up and go out for a walk.
    Apr 4, 2018
    Immature likes this.
  2. Immature
    Immature
    True, but there is such a thing as doing too little. I think I do to little.
    Apr 4, 2018
    Roady likes this.
  3. Roady
    Roady
    You must have a reason for that?
    Apr 5, 2018
  4. Immature
    Immature
    It my be depression, laziness, or Internet Addiction. Or all the above. Whatever it is, it is realy hard to get off my butt.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Roady likes this.
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Stop using internet for 10 days. And tell me how you feel.
    Apr 5, 2018
  6. Immature
    Immature
    That's inconceivable. My psychiatrist asked me to not use it between 10AM and 2PM and I usually fail at even that. :(
    Apr 6, 2018
    Roady likes this.
  7. Roady
    Roady
    I know the problem. But for sure, there is huge benefit to grab. I would like to challenge you to build it down.
    Learn to write instead. I've learned to write down of my chest daily. While using internet is just a way to push all my fears away. But that's unhealthy. It helps me to get in contact of my feelings.
    Apr 7, 2018
    Immature likes this.
  8. Immature
    Immature
    Wait, you mean writing *by hand*? It is incredibly slow and hard for me, and even I can't read it after a while.
    Apr 7, 2018
    Roady likes this.
  9. Roady
    Roady
    Yes *by hand*.
    I see, before you even try it, you find an excuse for not trying :)
    Apr 8, 2018
  10. Immature
    Immature
    I have been keeping a journal, on my computer, in addition to the one I have here. But I type it.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Deleted Account and Roady like this.
  11. Roady
    Roady
    Writing is always working I think. Everybody has his own ways of expression.
    Apr 18, 2018