1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Peepaltree

1. dream1990
    dream1990
    please speak up ..we are all ears :)
    Apr 22, 2018
    Peepaltree and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Peepaltree
    Peepaltree
    Thank you.
    Apr 22, 2018
  3. Peepaltree
    Peepaltree
    I am a 32 year old man. Married. Have a son of one year. But bad side of my life is that I had been a victim of lonely sex with myself since decades. It has ruined my life from inside. It is like flushing off all the good times my life would have otherwise seen. God has been so generous in giving me all the goodness to keep me safe and happy. But one habit of mine has made me cry.
    Apr 22, 2018
  4. Peepaltree
    Peepaltree
    PMO is very dangerous to human brain, how pleasurable it seem from the outset. It washes off your good time memories and you just forget what happened in your past. It is very hard for human brain to handle so much pleasure.
    Apr 22, 2018
  5. drisolls
    drisolls
    Go get em! I am 36. Age is on your side, stopping PMO in early 20's is frickin really really hard. But we naturally have little less testosterone as we age making this whole no PMO sobriety thing a little easier. So go get em, you can do it.
    Apr 22, 2018
    Peepaltree likes this.