1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *hyperventilates* 0.0
    May 23, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *pouts* I is not one of those people who randomly message other people. I just sit and wait for people to stumble over me and POOF I manage to make contact with these creatures , like you FLOOF! *picks up a pillow and hides behind it*
    May 23, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lol DAPPLE!
    these gals are adorable in their little ways... I am sure they'll like you... You can come out of hiding
    May 23, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And I is not one of those people who let a fairy stay alone and aloof! *Flexes his biceps*
    May 23, 2018
  5. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *sighs and flutters out from behind the pillow* Okie.... I hope you are right. *starts fluttering about and boops you on the nose* Wanna know a few unnecessary facts??? *grins briefly before take a deep breath* So, fairies are not sweet and innocent mythical creatures.
    May 23, 2018
  6. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    1. We were blame for the theft of babies. We would switch one of our sickly for a healthy human who would become a changling from living in our world under the mound.
    2. Mistaken to be a siren,vampire and succubus many a times.
    May 23, 2018
  7. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    3. You always think we are tiny (even tho my fairy is tiny) but we can be taller then you humans.
    4. And we can be wingless.
    May 23, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Now stop flexing. My kin used to put fear into your ancestor's hearts. *Starts giggling as I think about how hilarious that all seems now a days.*
    May 23, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sherlock Holmes is not afraid of no man or any other creature...
    Except one woman!!!
    May 23, 2018
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Seems like somebody hasn't met a warrior yet! @DeFaerie
    May 23, 2018
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hello ... I wish you all the blessings in this new trip, I encourage you, you can take it out of the Stadium.
    May 23, 2018
  12. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *looks at Lone Warrior and makes a quizzical expression as I place a finger to my cheek* I guess i haven't. Nice to meet one now. XD
    May 23, 2018
  13. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *sees Sychar and places my hands together. palms flat and bows* Thankies very much for the encouragement. I sure hope I can. :)
    May 23, 2018