1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeFaerie

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Yawning... wakes up from his slumber after hearing some small sighs*
    What happened dear Dapple! Having trouble sleeping! You should try working out sometimes... Tis good for sleep cycle!
    *Goes to sleep again after lecturing a fairy*
    May 26, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *stares at my crumbled cookie and shrugs as I pop it into my mouth and start chewing. I watch him snore and flutters off to find a flower to snuggle in and write out stories on the gigantic cell phone*
    May 26, 2018
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *hears gigantic cell phone* *raises eyebrows* You mean an iPad?
    May 26, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nah Moonie... Dapple Is Thumb Sized... Normal phone is like a two storyed house for her... iPad is like a Villa... lol XD
    May 26, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    A Thumb Sized fairy, huh? *strokes invisible beard* In. Teresting. *changes topic for a minute* So, you are Floof, I'm Moonie, and @HARP?
    May 26, 2018
  6. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *climbs out from the yellow petals of the flower i sat in and flies over and listens to you guys talk. I fly up and stands on Floof's shoulder and looks at you both and shrugs* Harp is ummm.... I dub him Plate... for he plays piano... *thinks* I wonder if he will get it. XD
    May 26, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @DappleTheDearestFairyAndTheSilliestOneAsWell
    Mister Harp is very Sharp!
    May 26, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    But is he sharp enough to get my silly play on words??? (IDK how to do the @ thingy) HARP FIGURE OUT MY NICKNAME FOR YOU.... it's 'Plate' XD
    May 26, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Just write @andTheName and wait for a second.. A box with name appears and click on it.. Bingoooo... And it's done...
    May 26, 2018
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Example @DeFaerie try tagging me with this @thingy and @HARP I am counting on your sharpness... Don't be a spoilsport
    May 26, 2018
  11. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Ey, Plate where you at?
    May 26, 2018
  12. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Dapple, can you speed up my wi-fi. I don't have chocolate, only got this candy wrapper(contains candy, chill)*extend candy* * hope surges at the thought of fast wi-fi* :p
    May 26, 2018
  13. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    My wi-fi ?* Also, my PC was hacked. (Go Figure) and I need your blessings to give this hacker the shiny boot. :) *smiles cunningly* *resets PC*
    May 26, 2018
  14. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    May 26, 2018
  15. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Do you all have colds? *conjures tissues out of no where for you and Floof*
    May 26, 2018
  16. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Hooray, success! (Not the shiny boot part but the Dapple being able to use @ part) *hands a caffeinated drink to Dapple, realises mistake, poors a bit into the cap* Wake up, sleepyhead. If *retracts cap and bottle* it's not bedtime. >:)
    May 26, 2018
  17. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    I'm feeling cold towards this hacker. *takes napkin* Thank you, Madame. *Wipes PC screen* Maybe it is Karma that a hacker/genius virus decides to roost on my head. :P
    May 26, 2018
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey guys - am I called Plate because I "plate" the piano? :)
    May 26, 2018
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Or is it because you think I'm a bit of a dish? ;)
    May 26, 2018
  20. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Awe *pouts* @HARP didnt get it. In a grand piano there the thingy under neath that looks like a harp... it's called the plate.... *thinks a bit and tries to find another and more fitting nickname* Hmmm....
    May 26, 2018
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Smacks head* - in my defense, I don't play grand piano. Still... :o
    Jun 5, 2018
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You took your sweet time @HARP
    Jun 5, 2018
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I was playing a long piece of music. ;)
    Jun 5, 2018
  24. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *pouts and crosses my arms* "i didn't think about that @HARP " *starts grumbling but then hears that Harp was playing piano all this time and my small jaw drops to the floor*
    Jun 5, 2018
  25. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It was "Unfinished Symphony" - so I kept playing until he finished it. ;)
    Jun 6, 2018