1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeFaerie

1. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Hearts are fine bursting for you, my fairy fool! *chuckles joyously*
    May 28, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    People will be paying for the blood of a chocolate gulping fairy... Who loves to grunt like a hog after eating the aforementioned chocolate... (((How un-fairy-like)))
    WE WANT THEM STORIES... AND WE WANT THEM NOW...
    (((Proceeds to chant the above words at a pace that'll make Eminem quiver with envy)))
    May 28, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Baying* not paying* My hair got in my eye while typing*
    A FLOOFY MISTAKE...
    May 28, 2018
  4. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *falls over giggling and kicks my feet as I hold my tummy* Did you just call me a fool? XD How'd you know? *jumps up turns bright red under the mask of chocolate* I DO... NOT ... GRUNT... *looks to Moonie* do i?
    May 28, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    I choose not to answer that. ;)
    May 28, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (((Shows Moonie his ripped biceps and scares him to say yes)))
    There you go... And yes you are silly... The silliest fairy I ever met...
    May 28, 2018
  7. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *stammers* Ye-yes! In-In-Indeed! *glances at biceps and gulps*
    May 28, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Punches Floof in his over grown bicep* THAT'S CHEATING! *looks at Moonie* You're scaring the poor moon and we just did that in the post below... XD (sowwie Moonie)
    May 28, 2018
  9. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Lol, *scratches the back of the neck* It's all good. We good. :)
    May 28, 2018
  10. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *squeals and drops Floof on his butt and flies around doing a little fairy dance* YAY! *starts singing* I doooooo not grunt like a piggy. Nope Nope Nope... I doooooooo not grunt like a piggy. Nope Nope Nope!
    May 28, 2018
  11. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    What? I never said that. :P
    May 28, 2018
  12. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    The Floofer's said that silly Moon!
    May 28, 2018
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ((((Appears with a squirt gun and proceeds to drown the fairy with water))))
    Yes you grunt...
    And you look kinda funny...
    With those long ears and grunting... Now I know what your nose looks like... But I'm not gonna say it out loud...
    (((disappears again))
    May 28, 2018
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (((Speaks out of nowhere as a wet Dapple and a stunned Moonie stare here and there)))
    So Guys And Fairies... I have decided TO RENAME MOON SHOT...
    his name is gonna be MOONCOOKIE from now on
    May 28, 2018
  15. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *cries and places my hands in front of me as i'm squirted. As the water drips off of me I frown and stare at Floof raising my palms as the water around and on me starts to collect and forms a long whip. Lifting myright hand above my head the long coiling water whip lifts as well.*
    May 28, 2018
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (((Tenses his muscles and turns into a statue)))
    May 28, 2018
  17. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *i slash my hand downwards towards floof as the whip cracks not a inch from where he stands* I fly up now dry with the whip coiling as i move* Just cuaes I'm a supporting Character doesn't mean I don't have attacks powers dear Floofs. *Moving my hands up the water whip contorts into an orb and i flutter back and drp my hands* the water orb bursts and drenches him* Now we are even.... *smirks*
    May 28, 2018
  18. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *Mooncookie watches the happening with detached interest* *munches on a cookie, crumbs scattering everywhere*
    May 28, 2018
  19. Moon Shot
    May 28, 2018