1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Although fairies can not lie. We can twist the truth. *grins evilly*
    Jun 6, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    XD Evil Fairy
    Jun 6, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I knew you were up to something, so I have hidden the rest of the cookies and now I won't gift them to you for NOM-NOMS!
    XXD
    Jun 6, 2018
  4. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *my lips flatten into a thin line* Oh really? You do remember I have friends much more dangerous and larher then myself, correct?
    Jun 6, 2018
  5. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Larger*
    Jun 6, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @DeFaerie
    XD:
    You think I don't possess required skillset to bribe them and win their favor?
    *Laughs an evil laugh that raises the fairy's tiny hair with it's icy chill*
    Jun 6, 2018
  7. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *I snap my fingers as a pillar of smoke appears beside me. A shadowed figure steps out. His larger and muscular stature towering even you. His skin is pale and his veins stick out against the pale flesh, looking like tribal tattoos along his arms, neck and even the side of his face.
    Jun 7, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    He opens his differnt colour eyes. They gleam brightly. One silver and the other green. Both ringed in crimson. He flashes a smile and showcases his fanged teeth.* "Why summon me, child of light?", He asks the fae and looks at the wizard and his smile falters as he inhales.* "A mortal? Have you gifted me a snack?"
    Jun 7, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Who is this weakling? Fairy?
    Who lets himself be degraded and is a slave to the call of a tiny magical creature who is luring him to his certain demise under the pretext of a snack!
    *Breathes a deep breath and is 100% confident in his strength*
    Jun 7, 2018
  10. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Zacarias the dhampir looks down and smirks at the cocky wizard. he takes a thundering step closer. His buldging chest muscles at eye level to this wizard as he raises a large hand and places it on his slimmer shoulder. His blackened nails squeeze. Piercing the wizard's flesh through his robes as he leans down to look him in the eye.*
    Jun 7, 2018
  11. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    "You think she has power over me? Don't you know this fairy is nothing more then a supporting character... as where I am the main character our 'creator' leans back on. The one with the power." *He laughs out right and suddenly disappears and reappears behind him. His movements blurred as his pulls out a small key and clicks it twice.
    Jun 7, 2018
  12. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    The key starts to make mechanical sounds as it lengthen and transforms into a scythe. The blade full of jagged spikes.* "You seem confident, but for how long. We shall see."
    Jun 7, 2018
  13. Deleted Account
    Jun 7, 2018
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I concede defeat... XD
    Jun 7, 2018