Comments on Profile Post by If I Relapse I Commit Suicide

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why do you want to kill yourself?
    Jun 22, 2018
  2. If I Relapse I Commit Suicide
    If I Relapse I Commit Suicide
    Just because I no longer want to live the life of a chronic masturbator. I've been trying to quit for more than two years now, and my longest streak was only about 30 days. The last three months I've been constantly relapsing every fucking day. And I'm tired. I'd rather just kill myself and cleanse my bloodline from a loser like me. It's better to be 6 feet under than "live" like a PMO-addicted zombie.
    Jun 23, 2018
  3. If I Relapse I Commit Suicide
    If I Relapse I Commit Suicide
    I decided to quit PMO for ever now. If I relapse, I swear on my grandpa's grave, I will just blow my fucking brains out with a rifle.
    Jun 23, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I understand your desperation, I really do. Just consider this, though. You have been trying to defeat this alone. You have only been on the site a matter of hours. Give yourself chance to take advantage of the many resources here. Most of them are in the form of peer support. There are others that feel just as bad as you, so you will experience solidarity and empathy.
    Jun 23, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do not make an ultimatum that leaves you with this one option to take your life. What you really want is for the pain of this addiction to stop. Please understand that an occasional relapse is part of recovery. To repeat: you will have much more chance to progress if you get involved in this community and allow others to guide you and encourage you.
    Jun 23, 2018