1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Moon Shot

1. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    NoBrainer was last seen: Viewing thread What will happen if i left P but no M, 2 minutes ago

Ha-ha!
    Jul 12, 2018
  2. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    Hi Moon Shot. Okay. I don't get the joke.
    Jul 12, 2018
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    ...Me neither. It was more of a triumphant laugh than a giggly one. :P
    Jul 13, 2018
  4. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    @NoBrainer, could you tell me how frequently you come online? I had some questions regarding recovery, which I would like to ask you, if that's alright? Thank you.
    Jul 14, 2018
  5. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    Infrequently. Okay, what questions are those?
    Jul 14, 2018
  6. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    1) After recovery, what do you think are the chances one would stray down that path again, in your opinion?

2) More importantly, how would I know I'm fully rebooted? What signs should I look for? Will the urges go away, permanently, or will they persist?
    Jul 14, 2018
  7. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    These don't have as much to do with recovery, as they do with the aftermath, but they are important to me. Thank you for your time, brother. :-)
    Jul 14, 2018
  8. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    Wow, this was posted a while ago wasn't it. :p Sorry about the delay. If you still want to know, my answers are as follows.

1) Well, there is always a chance of straying back down the garden path, as I have done (lol). Unfortunately this is a reality that many of us will have to live with. I do think however that if you can find a partner, you're in a much better position to stay clean long term (years).
    Sep 27, 2018
    Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  9. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    2) It's difficult to define 'fully rebooted' tbh. I used to say expect anywhere from 3-9 months for a full reboot. However, you will feel you're 'fully rebooted' when you're satisfied with where you're at.
    Sep 27, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Haha, yeah it was posted a long time back, but... better late than never! :) Thanks for your insight, I will now mull over it.
    Sep 30, 2018