1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by HopeFaith

1. Chastity is joyful
    Chastity is joyful
    the world out there is too afraid of admitting its problems, people feel ashamed or are afraid of bad scrutiny by others, when talking of these sort of things in real life
    Oct 24, 2015
  2. HopeFaith
    HopeFaith
    Yes, you are right. It is like a curse to mention to somebody that I am struggling. Nobody is interested. But do you know what? I think most of them are faping anyway but do not know they have an issue. We are the lucky ones who can make a positive change.
    Oct 24, 2015
    vxlccm likes this.
  3. Chastity is joyful
    Chastity is joyful
    Yes we are lucky to have found suport in each other's. We are not afraid of admitting that we had/have a problem. Denial is only going to make you more miserable in the long term. Talk about things is the first step to victory. Our purpose here is clear, to help each others, the best way we can.
    Oct 24, 2015
  4. HopeFaith
    HopeFaith
    I think it is you helping me to be honest. You made it and you feel content with your life although you are nearly 12 years younger than me. I have so much to learn from you. Thank you for everything.
    Nov 1, 2015
    vxlccm likes this.