1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by HopeFaith

1. Pavel
    Pavel
    Lets get out of the hole together, track what takes us down, and find/work for the things that we want in life!.
    Oct 25, 2015
  2. JoshZissou
    JoshZissou
    join replaypoker.com? join twitch.tv? i feel ya man, exercise through it.
    Oct 25, 2015
  3. Don Gately
    Don Gately
    At least you're still visiting the site and getting your feelings recorded. Those are all good signs. Small seeds grow!
    Oct 25, 2015
  4. HopeFaith
    HopeFaith
    Lol:) I am a woman. How is you NoFap going boys? Or are you all a man now:)
    Oct 26, 2015
  5. Pavel
    Pavel
    Lol, didnt look it said female xD, i was hardwired thinking all of us are man.
    Oct 26, 2015
  6. HopeFaith
    HopeFaith
    It is nice to be treated like a man by a man to be honest. Never experienced it before. Always knew man were different with men, now I KNOW :) Interesting experience I must say :) Learning huge amour about how you all think ;) This is the best lesson of my life ;)
    Oct 27, 2015
  7. Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
    Battlemaster Lotus Praxis
    Do not be afraid of the pain. I also feel this way. Manifestation is a skill best used by the virtuous and wise, become virtuous, kind, and wise and you will attract abundance and joy into your life and slowly you will start to feel content and whole, even when alone.
    Oct 30, 2015
  8. HopeFaith
    HopeFaith
    I never ever felt content when alone. I cannot even comprehend that concept at present. Even prayer does not help me there.
    Nov 1, 2015