1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by N0M0RENasty

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have a Twitter.
    Jul 30, 2018
  2. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Hey, that's great! Can you kindly fulfill this request of mine? I request you to send a tweet to a Eastern Asian forum account ( @OneHallyu ) that I joined two weeks ago but hasn't allowed me to post anything or even customize my profile.
    Jul 30, 2018
  3. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    It's really disappointing and frustrating. I've sent an email to the admin account on their website and I haven't received a response in days. Contacting their Twitter seems to be the most useful way of reaching out to them with problems.
    Jul 30, 2018
  4. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    If you accept my request, I'll give you further details of what exactly I'd like you to tweet in the message. FYI, I don't really know how Twitter works and I don't have one and will not make one, which is why I ask of this.
    Jul 30, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I accept your request, it's no big deal. What would you like me to say exactly?
    Jul 31, 2018
  6. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Send as it is read from here:
    Please help validate my new account user: TheMadTitan
    I'm trying to post in a forum but it says that I don't have permission. Sometimes it says "Error: you are not allowed to visit this community," I've been getting it since the moment I registered for a new account, please help me. I've had this account for 2 weeks and it's restricted from basic things like the ones listed above.
    Jul 31, 2018
  7. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Send this @OneHallyu
    Jul 31, 2018
  8. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Totally forgot to say thank you for accepting my request.
    Jul 31, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Quite a suspect and promiscuous forum. I'm on NoFap trying to heal my brain yet I was forced to see women in skimpy bikinis, large breasts and men with make up. I hope it doesn't set me back. Damn Anime. Never the less: your request has been fulfilled.
    Jul 31, 2018
  10. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I don't understand. I've never seen anything that you've described in the forums I look at. Anyways, thank you very much. Please let me know what @OneHallyu says in response if they do.
    Jul 31, 2018
  11. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Also, sorry that you ended up having seen all that.
    Jul 31, 2018
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Will do.
    Jul 31, 2018