1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Randox
    Randox
    Was planning to write a success story tomorrow I relapsed instead, had a very hard days at work and that girl called me from a different number I kept ignoring till I called her today. This streak will be the last!
    Aug 14, 2018
  2. Randox
    Randox
    This time forever! I will follow the same process that I've done. More important thing is to cease any negative thought within 1 sec otherwise it's too late regardless how many days you have in your streak.
    Aug 14, 2018
  3. Randox
    Randox
    49d and 59d in a row, god please help me to reach 9999 this time.
    Aug 14, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You did great, brother. This is just a small bump on the road, I'm sure you will get back up right after this. Use this as a learning experience and you will reach greater hights. Take care. :)
    Aug 14, 2018
  5. Randox
    Randox
    @Warrior Within many thanks brother, much appreciated your kind words. I know sooner we will conquer this addiction but I feel bad for the long time from our life wasted in this habit as the true life is completely different...
    Aug 14, 2018