1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Shiva44poison

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Continue the journey.. The abuse of PMO was for years so naturally it will take months or even years to fully recover from the damage.. Don't let your guard down, keep going mate!! Cheers
    Aug 28, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep it up, 21 days is awesome, but there's still a long way to go. You can't expect years of abuse to be erased with 3 weeks of abstinence. Good luck and hang in there.
    Aug 28, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I just read your post about how you don't pm anyway, so to be honest i don't know what benefits you'll receive. I'm not sure how that works.
    Aug 28, 2018
  4. Shiva44poison
    Shiva44poison
    Goku the warrior .. I don't do PM. Only orgasm with partner .
    Aug 28, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thats what i'm saying, so unless you do it for hours on end multiple times a day, i don't think there's any problem and therefore there are no benefits to be had.
    Aug 28, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh I see, then I dont know what benefits you'll get.. You have never done PM?
    Aug 28, 2018
  7. Shiva44poison
    Shiva44poison
    No there is a think which is known hardmode or monkmode which is very beautiful . which is great ... I think we can compare this with lion . a king attitude which I want to achieve .... May I be wrong I don't know
    Aug 28, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    1 year with PM & sex thats monkmode here I think!! Yes thats a mighty warrior challenge, if you want & feel comfortable then go ahead !!
    Aug 28, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Without* PM & sex for 1 year, that was what I meant to say about monkmode @Shiva44poison !! Lord Shiva drank poison so that other Gods could have the Amrit.. If you're using it as your username then live upto it..
    Aug 30, 2018