1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Good to hear from you. Man do I wish I'd gotten NoFap going at your age! You can do this, and you'll be awesome for it :)
    Oct 18, 2018
    spaces and Meditation Monk like this.
  2. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    Haha, no worries mate. And thank you, I am doing good, I am trying to snap out of my dream vs reality mode during REM sleep. Haha. Especially throughout the day. Haha.
    Oct 18, 2018
    spaces and vxlccm like this.
  3. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    I just felt like I did not feel so oozy anymore. I think it just mainly comes and go on different times of the day.
    Oct 18, 2018
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    What smooths/soothes me out is healthy, rigorous fitness regime. Then I'm tired at the late times and energetic at the start.
    Oct 18, 2018
  5. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    mhm, it means I also have more hope for myself and I started to say to myself that God has a good plan for my life. And to be more determined and to have more faith in myself. I also like to listen to joel osteen on a daily basis for daily encouragement, I know, do not judge me. lol.
    Oct 18, 2018
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Who could judge? Great messages are good to hear. Stay positive, bro.
    Oct 18, 2018
  7. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    thank you. I feel better just by listening to him and he brings me closer to God. And I feel better when I talk to someone close like you.
    Oct 18, 2018
  8. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Me too - lots of great friends here on NoFap. It helps me to hear from you bros, too. Let's stay in the fight :)
    Oct 18, 2018
    spaces likes this.