1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MIC_1

1. Dyka
    Dyka
    Hope they get better soon. May God help you.
    Nov 29, 2018
  2. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Ouh...I wish your family member a speedy recovery!! :)
    Nov 29, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Prayers your way.
    Nov 29, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I wish that member gets well soon, stay strong :)
    Nov 30, 2018
  5. MIC_1
    MIC_1
    Thanks a lot, guys. They are recovering. Hoping for the best :)
    Nov 30, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Everything alright mate @MIC_1 ?
    Dec 13, 2018
  7. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Dec 13, 2018
  8. MIC_1
    MIC_1
    @GSW9 and @Sammyforthewin. Guys, the person concerned was my mother and she died due to a heart attack on 1 Dec. I was not in a proper mental shape to come by here and explain. I just hope she rests in peace and I get enough courage to carry on with my journey
    Dec 16, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear this man..

I feel at loss of words to be honest of what you're going through right now..

May her soul R.I.P, May God bless you & your family & May He give enough strength & courage to continue..
    Dec 16, 2018
  10. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    My sincerest condolences, bro. I share your pain...My brother died 11 years ago. It was a hard time...May she R.I.P. and may god bless your whole family...
    We're here for you...
    Dec 16, 2018
  11. MIC_1
    MIC_1
    @GSW9 Thanks a lot man. It has been tough, but now, the family has to go through this with courage.
    Dec 16, 2018
  12. MIC_1
    MIC_1
    @Sammyforthewin Oh no, I hope your brother R.I.P. I is a tough process and with time, I hope we will be able to overcome the sorrow and move on. Thanks a lot for all the support mate :)
    Dec 16, 2018