Comments on Profile Post by Pastor Preston

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool. I like ginger tea. And more herbal and natural... like fever grass tea, bayleaf tea, etc.
    Jan 7, 2019
  2. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Cranberry was actually extremely good. I also like ginger, but have yet to try fever grass and bayleaf.
    Jan 7, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cranberry, very nice :-)
    Jan 8, 2019
  4. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Who knew, it was such a tasty drink! :)
    Jan 8, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ok, I'm not much for tea but cranberry tea sounds good : ) enjoy
    Jan 8, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    btw i forgot to say -thanks for the follow, newgrip :)
    Jan 8, 2019
  7. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Cranberry Synergy Kombucha, if that counts :) Btw, I like coffee immensely!!!
    Jan 8, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ah.. i've seen you guys speak of this..'kombucha' whats that taste like? good to know!
    Jan 8, 2019
  9. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    @Coffee Candy You're welcome! ...You may call me Preston :-) Thanks for the coffee likes :)
    Jan 8, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So, I take it you don't like to be called Newgrip?
    Jan 8, 2019
  11. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Kombucha - a fermented tea drink. It is to tea what keifer is to milk. You can taste the fermentation, but, it does not cause intoxication or require ID to buy. Good kombucha would taste of the tea used to make it and have a hint of vinegar taste. @Coffee Candy
    Jan 8, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    0.5% alcoholic ! neat stuff. thanks for taking the time to explain it, i should've of course just googled it to save you time, im sorry about it.
    Jan 8, 2019
  13. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I never really thought about being called Newgrip lol. Preston is a nickname of mine in real life. I had heard that this site helps people get a new grip. The username reminds me of why I'm here, to quit PMO and be on the next rocket ship away from the habit! I guess calling me Newgrip isn't so bad when you look at it that way :)
    Jan 8, 2019
  14. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Well, those kombucha websites are trying to sell it. I can vouch for how good it is! I had my first one with a friend who had received it from one of his friends at a party. Gosh, I can't remember what flavor the first one was... peach maybe?
    Jan 8, 2019
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    i'll bet it's good stuff, i'll have to try kombucha some day. like what newgrip means to you, btw. good luck on your rocket ship journey! :+)
    Jan 8, 2019
  16. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks, CC, we are all on a very similar rocket ship journey. Thanks for liking newgrip. I honestly feel like it's silly, sometimes. I am happy to hear that someone likes it! As for right now, I think I will actually have an evening cup of coffee :)
    Jan 8, 2019