Comments on Profile Post by Roady

1. letter
    letter
    Yeah man, gotta let God be God. We do a terrible job of it, don't we?
    Mar 1, 2019
  2. Roady
    Roady
    I'm not sure I got you now...
    Mar 1, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    When we try to control our lives and circumstances, we can often end up preventing God from controlling them for us. Hence "let go" and let God be God.
    Mar 1, 2019
  4. Roady
    Roady
    Exactly.
    Mar 1, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    I came to do this with my heart too. I found that trying to control my emotions was exhausting, so I just let go and gave everything to Him and now... :D
    Mar 1, 2019
  6. Roady
    Roady
    Yeah, controlling is slurping up our energy. I've more energy than ever, while I feel 10 years younger than 20 years ago :)
    Mar 1, 2019
  7. Roady
    Roady
    Glad to see you know where to find your happiness and freedom
    Mar 1, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    But how did you feel 20 years ago...? I know my 10 year ago self felt like 300 years old D:
    Mar 1, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    Ditto :)
    Mar 1, 2019
  10. Roady
    Roady
    20 years ago? I was spiritually dead, depressive, the enemy has my heart bound in dreads of fear. I was full of mortal fear. It was pure darkness. Glad Jesus gave me something else whohooo :)
    Mar 1, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    Born again has all kinds of meaning for us doesn’t it? :)
    Mar 1, 2019
  12. Roady
    Roady
    The old is gone. Literally gone. And the new has been coming :) But sometimes I miss the old life, odd enough....
    Mar 2, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    Yeah, born again in the spirit, the renewing of the mind is another thing eh? The old patterns still needing the change we have within to burst through them.
    Mar 2, 2019