1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. letter
    letter
    I'm just so full of appreciation for all the happy days we've shared in these past few weeks ^_^
    Mar 9, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Happy day's indeed ;)
    Mar 9, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    tbh, I never thought I'd ever be happy like this...it's still rocking my world. It's not vapourising into thin air within an ephemeral moment. Like, this could be here to stay? Wow.
    Mar 9, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm soo happy to know you're happy. Is it due to you being more optimistic or are your circumstances changing?
    Mar 9, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    It's a lot of different things, some of it really really sad stuff which is a little confusing...'cuz you know, how are these things once filled with sorrow now bringing me joy?

I cry and smile all at once.

And you say you are happy that I am happy. That you know a bit of my story and you say that, ehhh...what a beautiful life... :)
    Mar 9, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Oh! On pondering your question. What I'm experiencing could be from the beatitudes, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God"

Like you said about seeing happiness on your profile post, it could be that as I've dealt with my heart issues I can now see these things which I just couldn't before.
    Mar 9, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I guess you're going through a transition and you're beginning to understand things better hence the mixed emotions ;)
    Mar 9, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Heh, yeah, I'm going through a transition all right XD

It's part of why I was so adamant about this path I'm pursuing, there are things I'll never see unless I follow it...at least for a little while.

I wonder what I'll feel like tomorrow :o
    Mar 9, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you're on the path you need to be contentment will follow you'll be at ease even through hardships ;)
    Mar 9, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    Wise words.

And we need not have worry for tomorrow, just gotta enjoy the little section of the path we are on today ^_^
    Mar 9, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Enjoy it to the fullest and make it even better by pairing it up with a chocolate danish and a tall glass of milk :)
    Mar 9, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    I've got a raspberry chocolate muffin annndd...water! I do have some butter though!! I could melt the butter and put it on the muffin :o:o:o

It still counts if it's dairy, right? o.O
    Mar 9, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yummy! Did you get it from the same coffee shop you showed me or from some other place?
    Mar 9, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    I got a little box of 4 from the local dépanneur (French: corner store), along with a dozen eggs and some bread.

I've got one left...I'll save it for tomorrow as a part of the ceremony of departure. I will leave the cabin with a mouthful of buttery muffin and a thought of Newie and a prayer to God.

I'll even cram a smile in there too, even if it comes at the cost of crumbs falling on the ground :D
    Mar 9, 2019
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So you're leaving the cabin for good? Do you really have to? I don't mean to be over step my boundaries you don't have to answer but where are you going?
    Mar 9, 2019
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He’s going to Hollywood! To make a movie about his best selling novel. Tiger uppercut 4 Uppercuts in space!
    Mar 9, 2019
  17. letter
    letter
    Yeah...I gotta leave. It's the property of the 'family' & thus my stay here is barely tolerated. For real, I'm being spied upon here. Lies are told about me to the neighbours, they watch me as a result and report my activities back to the 'family'.

So, I'll be quite happy to leave that behind me n_n

The further I can get away from that kind of insanity and manipulation, the better.
    Mar 9, 2019
  18. letter
    letter
    As to where I am going...I'm still praying about that.

I may stay loosely local until I can effect repairs on my car and build a trailer to bring my equipment with me (I'm a licensed automotive tech by trade with my own mobile mechanic business). If everything else fails, I can live in my car while fixing cars as I go.

But I hope to do much more with my life than that ^_^
    Mar 9, 2019
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    May God light the way to a better place. I know you will be okay. Have a good night :)
    Mar 9, 2019
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You will, bud. You are destined for greatness. I just know it.
    Mar 9, 2019
  21. letter
    letter
    I'll keep my eyes open Newie, I trust Him with my everything. I'm so excited to see what this is going to turn into. And hey, we're friends, so ask me anything you like, k? I'm an open book. I mean, one day, I'll likely be writing about all this stuff to publish it anyways sooo...you're just giving me a head start on the material! :D

Night :)
    Mar 9, 2019
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know you will write great things and that you will succeed and your dreams will come to fruition. Keep me posted about your whereabouts :)
    Mar 9, 2019
  23. letter
    letter
    You know something Tiger-bro? I used to think that everything I've been through would only matter if I reached greatness. But now...ehh...I don't care so much. If nothing else happens, I'll just be happy knowing I had some real friends along the way.

And friends who believe in me?? Man, that's a treasure.
    Mar 9, 2019
  24. letter
    letter
    Ehh...Newie...

Just...

:.)

You guys are so awesome. Ideas of describing just how are beginning to formulate in my mind. Hmm...hmm... I'll save these words for another day :D
    Mar 9, 2019
  25. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thank you @letter for your friendship ;)
    Mar 10, 2019