1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Reader here too, enjoy juggling with them books. There is never enough time for reading.
    Jun 18, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, Letter, I hope you recover soon :) I also hope you're ok otherwise..been awfully quiet.
    Jun 18, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Get well soon, my dude
    Jun 18, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I am worried about you. Last I saw, you were wandering around the site, tra-la-la,and then...

Poof.

You disappeared.

I am genuinely concerned you were whisked away by a large bird with strong talons and are now flying somewhere over the Pacific. Or maybe stolen by a pack of gypsies. Or you found a wand and accidentally transfigured yourself into a hedgehog.
    Jun 21, 2019
    Ank07, White Sheep, letter and 2 others like this.
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    If none of these things happened, I wanted to let you know that I am relieved...

... and that we are here for you, as well here is a hug for you :)
    Jun 21, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    You got any favourite books @BeastBoyBalling?

Heh, you miss me eh @Coffee Candy? Sorry for making you feel that, I get into funny moods at times and tend to sequester myself.

Thx @Tiger uppercut! :) I'm just back on my feet today. What a nasty cold that was!
    Jun 22, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    Indeed, @bashka, indeed. It is one of my many flaws. I am prone to dive into seclusion.

Interactions with people, even online, aren't the norm for me. These past few months I've been working on changing that, and while my times with everyone here have been wonderful...
    Jun 22, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    ...I still feel more at home when I'm alone.

The pendulum swung one way, and then it swung the other. In time, I'll find some kind of rhythm.
    Jun 22, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Was a little worried..but ya, understandable. I hope you're feeling a lot better now, Letter
    Jun 22, 2019
    Ank07, White Sheep, letter and 2 others like this.
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Read whatever you like. My taste is gangsta.
    Jun 22, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    I’m sorry to have worried you, CC-chan. I give you so little, and you return understanding and hope to me.
    Jun 22, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    you dont give me or anyone little lol i forgive you senpai-letter ;b
    Jun 22, 2019
  13. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    @letter . You bring out the best in the rest of us. You inspire me. Nothing can stop you You make me float up like I’m on millions of bubbles. Everything seems brighter when you are around. You’re a gift to everyone you meet. I am really glad we met :) You are trying- that is good enough
    Jun 26, 2019