1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Happy birthday mate! Have a great blessed day :-)
    Jun 20, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    Thanks @MrBean Remember that episode where mr.bean's swimming trunks fell off, in the pool? XD. you remind me of that everytime, it makes me laugh,
    Jun 21, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    LOL! That scene was really good and funny. Hahaha. I don't think that has ever happened to me. But, I've seen that happen to one of my good friends. It was during a competition. He dived and his swimming trunks fell off. It was a long way down to the bottom. He didn't move cause everyone's there and if he tries to get the shorts then everyone's gonna see his backside :P
    Jun 21, 2019
  4. llortaton
    llortaton
    XD, omg. I'd be so nervous if that happened. Oh, god!
    Jun 21, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It was really funny seeing him wait in the pool till most of the crowd cleared out from the stands.
    Jun 21, 2019
  6. llortaton
    llortaton
    ** That's why I get my swimming trunks a size small! JK, I just tie them very good.
    Jun 21, 2019
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    Hahahahahahhahahah! I feel bad for your friend, but its still so funny, lol.
    Jun 21, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hahaha :D I make sure they fit me right too!
    Jun 21, 2019
  9. llortaton
    llortaton
    Thanks @CoolBuddy7 May Allah guide us to the genius inside each of us, and unleash it.
    Jun 21, 2019
    | Nico |, Viijay, Tafi and 5 others like this.
  10. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    :) Thank you for the kind message,brother. @llortaton
    Jun 25, 2019
    | Nico |, Viijay, Tafi and 2 others like this.