Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That’s the million dollar question, my man. When it starts I try to image a big red X flashing over it with sirens going off. Sometimes that helps...
    Jun 26, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    :ok ATTA BOY! THNX.
    Jun 26, 2019
  3. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    pray consistently bro, if you're not then start and know what you're saying in salah.
    Jun 27, 2019
  4. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    if you are, pray harder with more humility knowing only one can help truly and that is Allah. This is key.
    Jun 27, 2019
  5. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    Avoid triggers, take it one day at a time and make sure you block access and if you are undoing access then realise your actions and stay calm and get off and get up and cold shower in the way you can you know until urges are gone.
    Jun 27, 2019
  6. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    stay calm and realise beating this will make you a warrior in discipline, but only if you decide you want to be.
    Jun 27, 2019
  7. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Well,I just try to be along with my friends, my parents, or with my brother. Sure, I will be talking with them, and I can't just fantasize when I am talking with them. As for the other times, when you begin to fantasize, try to get out. Or even preferably, try to stay in any common room in your home, when other people are seated alongside you.
    Jun 27, 2019
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    If you're alone, please turn off the damn computer, and turn on restrictions o your phone, or download an app that blocks these kind of websites. No matter what, when you begin fantasizing and also when the computer is on, you always have a chance of ending up losing your streak !
    Jun 27, 2019
  9. llortaton
    llortaton
    Thanks for the tips. Yeah. the worst part about relapsing is that you have to wait So Long to go back to your streak.... Ugh. If there was a button that would take away PMO for my life, I'd smash. (smash the button with my hands, of course)
    Jun 28, 2019
  10. llortaton
    llortaton
    By smash ,I mean press. Like on YouTube they're like, "Smash the like button!"
    Jun 28, 2019
  11. llortaton
    llortaton
    By smash ,I mean press. Like on YouTube they're like, "Smash the like button!"
    Jun 28, 2019
  12. llortaton
    llortaton
    @Saiyan123 @CoolBuddy7 @Tiger uppercut! Thank you for your likes. I will offer all of you a gift of prayer. May God bless you the way he chooses. May life be the greatest memory, up until heaven. May you prosper, be happy, and correct yourself. Take the time to think what your purpose is in life. When you find that out, you're already above of 99.999% of people.
    Jun 28, 2019
  13. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Thank you so much you little lovable-bot !
    Jun 28, 2019