1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Buddy! long time no see, I'm sorry about you... I keep relapsing last whole month. Let's get up togather, what do you say ? ;)
    Jun 30, 2019
  2. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Yeah, brother @Tiger uppercut! . I was out, with my homies. We went to the pool yesterday, and had a whole lotta fun. It was great, and we all, met after some time, so it was so awesome.
    How about you, though brother ? How have you been doing lately ?
    Jul 1, 2019
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Hey there brother @WeWillNeverFall . Yeah, it's been quite some time, since we saw you here. It's all okay brother. Don't worry about your relapse, though. Let's get back together. Let's go and get this addiction fixed.
    Jul 1, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m doing alright. Thanks for asking! I can’t go to pools man...too many ladies for my brain to handle. It starts smoking. Lol
    Jul 1, 2019
  5. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    We were lucky enough brother, because, when we went, there were only men, and their children (young boys), and it was almost mid-day when we went, So, lucky for us, no Women at the pool ! ;p
    Jul 1, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Crisis averted!
    Jul 1, 2019