1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I believe in you, always have and always will. I can’t even explain how proud of you I am. With every day I admire you even more, I don’t think there is anything you cannot do. You’re amazing and I love you, fella. Keep doing what you’re doing
    Jul 2, 2019
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Hang on! I will always be your friend and love you. Your life is important to me. I know it’s hard to believe that during the dark times, but I’m right here to help you through. I can see you struggling. Sometimes I don’t know what to say or do to help, but know I will always do whatever I can to support you. You’re my friend; you matter so much to me. We will get through this together
    Jul 2, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are not broken, no matter what you might think. You have endured and survived- you are strong. I would hate to see you give up. It's impossible to be perfect you're as good enough as you are

Stay gold my dear sweet friend. Stay the way you are, you make a bigger impact than you realize in my and others life. We are all completely totaly proud of you
    Jul 3, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I don't even know How to thank you brother. Thank you so so so so so so much, my dear brother ! You have always been there for me, you've helped me through my dark times. Thank you so much, brother. I just cannot express my gratitude to you, in words. Thank you.. :)
    Aug 25, 2019