1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    Alright, I spent the last 3 hours before relapsing in just thinking whether I should relapse or not. My body was shaking & vibrating & sweating uncontrollably in my Air-conditioned room. My instincts were right. I knew, my mind would definitely fuck me up! All the progress that I made in the last 38 days lost within a "solitary" day.
    Jul 6, 2019
  2. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    I don't feel glad at all. It was intentional and I deserve to suffer yet AGAIN.
    I did remember all the suffering that I had to bear while reaching 38 days but.. I couldn't fight anymore.
    Jul 6, 2019
  3. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    I seem to be emotionally attached with my progress and I guess this is the reason I'm saddened as hell. Remember guys, it's NEVER worth it. Learnt the hard way, today.
    Jul 6, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re doing awesome, my dude. You are probably being too hard on yourself. For some that is dangerous because it leads to binging. If you stop the bleeding now you should be ok. I’m right here with ya, man. Let’s get right back up and punch this thing right in the nose!
    Jul 6, 2019
  5. control your life
    control your life
    To start is awesome , really ! But after everything there is a sense of something missing . We shot our bullet and our gun is empty . We must wait again to reload . The worst is the increase of the urges ! We must tough it out . The sooner , the better
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Remember you are not defined by your relapses but by your decision to remain in RECOVERY despite them.
    Jul 7, 2019