Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Oh :( I really sorry to hear that Sammy, you went through tough times
    Jul 7, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m very sorry, Sammy. We’ve all missed you and are glad you’re back.
    Jul 7, 2019
  3. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thank you really much :)
    I missed you too...This nofap family is insane. Really.
    Jul 7, 2019
  4. Viijay
    Viijay
    Sorry to see you that you are struggling, learn from it and make this relapse to Last of your life!!
    Jul 7, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Sammy. May her memory be eternal. I missed you more than I can say. I'm glad you're back.
    Jul 7, 2019
  6. llortaton
    llortaton
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Sammy, we all go through many tragic losses in life. I'm 15, and my dad is 64. My dad has cancer, Diabetes, 3 stroke, 2 Hart attacks, and many more health problems. I can see that the strokes changed how he acts. He used to be a much better man. Now he is angry all the time. His doctor and everyone around him tells him to exercise.
    Jul 7, 2019
  7. llortaton
    llortaton
    I told him too. The most I can do is persuade him... I can't force him to become healthy. I feel as if I'll lose him soon
    Jul 7, 2019
  8. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    Sorry to hear.
    For you too llortation.
    Jul 7, 2019
  9. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thanks guys... I appreciate it... @llortaton wishing you and your dad the best!
    Jul 7, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    My sincere condolences. I wish you and your family strength and peace.
    Jul 7, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m sorry for your loss. Stay strong sammy!
    Jul 8, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear the sad news, sending you some hugs and support <3
    Jul 8, 2019
  13. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Your feelings are valid. You have the right to feel whatever you feel. You aren't exaggerating. You aren't being too sensitive. You aren't being dramatic. You're hurting and that's okay
    Jul 8, 2019
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm really sorry to hear about that bro, may the future be bright for you and your family. <3
    Jul 8, 2019
  15. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May Allah grant her the highest levels of Jannah.
    Jul 8, 2019
  16. IGY
    IGY
    I feel deeply for you dear friend. Grandparents form a special bond with us. We don't see them all the time, so the times we do become very special. Naturally, when they die our grief is very raw. Your tears show just how much she meant to you Sammy. I bet she was an amazing lady, bless her. You are in my prayers buddy. <3
    Jul 8, 2019
  17. llortaton
    llortaton
    Jul 8, 2019
  18. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thaaank youuu all! <3
    Jul 8, 2019
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Very sorry to hear that, missed you around here...
    Jul 9, 2019
  20. josbo21
    josbo21
    Sorry to hear it @Sammyforthewin, as @IGY said, grandparents play a very important role in our lifes. Think in the good times you spend with them, they hope to see you happy :)
    Jul 15, 2019