1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Woodcutter74

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're back! I wanted to say that your 10 tips has helped me a lot. Thank you for that!
    Jul 16, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jul 16, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Go to page 2 on his profile post page. You'll find it there!
    Jul 16, 2019
  4. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    Hey MrBean. Glad it helped . Yes I'm back and hope all of you guys are doing well :)
    Jul 17, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm doing way better as compared to before.
    Jul 17, 2019
  6. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    Good Mr Bean. We always have to remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Jul 17, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Always. I believe that. Although days are going by very slow, I'm holding on. I want to experience the sense of freedom from this addiction.
    Jul 17, 2019
  8. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    How come they are going slow? I am glad that you are self aware and conscious of the benefits of being free from the addiction. That's very good.
    Jul 17, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I feel my days are going slow because urges are making me earn each day. It's either I succeed or I don't.
    Jul 17, 2019
  10. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    That makes sense....and you earn your success. Good work!
    Jul 17, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If I may ask, did you relapse?
    Jul 17, 2019
  12. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    I did 2 days ago....yesterday I felt lazy, like crap. But today I feel better. Always important to understand why you fapped. A year ago, the circumstances can be different than the reason why one relapsed recently....but I was able to do 67 days PMO free and will be able to do it again.
    Jul 17, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes you can. I believe in you. You're a huge motivation for me. I hope you're gonna be active on here.
    Jul 17, 2019
  14. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    Thank you. Yes I am back. Let us motivate each other.
    Jul 17, 2019
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm with you on that :-)
    Jul 17, 2019