1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by control your life

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's ok man, this is a lifestyle, it is a journey, it will take some time, but keep progressing :)
    Jul 31, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    yes day 0 hurts but day 10 when benifits start coming. so matter of ten days. and then progess and progress. you did impressive streaks so you can do it.
    Jul 31, 2019
  3. control your life
    control your life
    Life is beautiful when lived properly . Still to do ! Wish you great evening friends!
    Jul 31, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re doing awesome, man. Don’t sweat it too much! You know what to do ;)
    Jul 31, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Fight.Fight.Fight.And never give up!!!!
    Jul 31, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey Control.. don't be too hard on yourself..you've done really well on your past streaks and you'll do really well again! We are humans...
    Stay strong.
    Jul 31, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can do it.. I have faith in you!
    Jul 31, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    We believe in you my friend, Calm down, refocus and show PMO what you got this time! :)
    Jul 31, 2019
  9. control your life
    control your life
    Thanks for your kind messages friends . Hope dies last . Based on the facts im not very oprimistic , but i will do my best . Stay strong everyone . We must start new life already
    Jul 31, 2019
  10. Randox
    Randox
    Don't worry about the future (i.e don't afraid to relapse in the future cuz that will not put you in a healthy condition) , Stay away from negativity and focus on the present moment, focus on today, "I won't PMO today" That's it! And repeat that everyday.
    Jul 31, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have faith in you control :-) Don't give up!
    Jul 31, 2019
  12. A well-wishing comforter :)
    A well-wishing comforter :)
    Very insightful, my friend. Excellent that you can recognize your limiting and self-defeating beliefs. I can relate to feeling like you can't maintain a streak. But my experience is that that stuff is all in our heads. There's no actual truth to it.
    Jul 31, 2019