1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by control your life

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know how hard it is to get going again. Don’t give up though. You are way too strong to quit now. Get your head right and keep moving.
    Aug 1, 2019
  2. A well-wishing comforter :)
    A well-wishing comforter :)
    You are more than capable to do it :)
    You are braver than you believe stronger than you seem and smarter than you think and loved more than you know
    Aug 1, 2019
  3. A well-wishing comforter :)
    A well-wishing comforter :)
    Don't beat yourself up, man. We've all relapsed, and we know how shitty it feels. But it happens, and it doesn't mean you're a failure, it just means you were neglecting some aspect of your recovery. All that progress, it's not undone. You still have all that experience of living life clean to inform you going forward. Those 53 days will come back- one day at a time. All we have is today.
    Aug 1, 2019
  4. control your life
    control your life
    :) thanks for support . You are too kind to me ! I need to learn something. I still havent . There isnt a day that i didnt wish this bad habbit to stop.
    Aug 1, 2019
  5. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    If you have to start again at day 0,then you take it one day at a time. A day or two is still a victory, then a week, than a month. Never stress if you will relapse or not, just focus on today.
    Aug 1, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey control, I know that you can control your life. You've done it before.. you can get back on this!
    Aug 1, 2019
  7. control your life
    control your life
    The delay is the big enemy now . Even when we eventually start its still not save for us ..becouse the temptation is out of control for me sometimes . Tough times
    Aug 1, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    You should figure out your way to handle it, to not tempt you.
    Aug 1, 2019
  9. Randox
    Randox
    and I totally agree with woodcutter.
    Aug 1, 2019
  10. control your life
    control your life
    Sometimes its impossible as you know . When a girl that you like starts flirting with you , just for fun , then it needs nothing else but strong mentality, and you cant avoid the fight!
    Aug 1, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You did great control.. we're proud of you.. just a minor set-back.
    Aug 2, 2019