1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Shoot.. I'm sorry to see it. 21 days was reaallyy good though! Should still be proud of yourself and you know you can do it again!
    Aug 27, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy thank you you sweet. It’s a tough fact that when someone relapsed and report it by a status, nobody wanna comfort that person or give them a hand to hold, boost their mood up. Just how sad it is. I do the school thing and feel pretty good, i can feel i enjoy studying and friends more than before nofap. My dopamine is trying to balance again i really hope so.
    Aug 28, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy still I cannot decode what the dream about M meant to me. I kinda confused don’t know what subconscious mind wanna bring to me. Idk but i’ll try my best to get in track.
    Aug 28, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aww.. I'm sorry, maybe they will soon..people arent very active around here as they used to be!

Sometimes we will never understand a dream, its best to let go of trying to understand it..

I'm glad you've been seeing improvement with nofap and I hope you feel better regarding your dopamine soon, keep fighting through, I am rooting for you!
    Aug 28, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy thank you, you're a great staff, always care for pp. I don’t have time for that, and i really appreciate your effort to empathize w pp on this forum. Yeah, sometimes I shouldn’t hold it, just let it go.
    Aug 28, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    part of my job as a staff member doesnt necessarily include caring. i just do it on my own. nevertheless, thanks for saying that! You're a dear. :+) When you have some time to, you should, it feels good to try and help and also you receive some of what you give! :)
    Aug 28, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy Yeah, i'm in school these days, can't online much on this @@ So i understand why i don't receive much care. But i'll try to help if possible, i understand it :D good luck to your journey and helping pp. I'll stay here till the end so if i'm healed,i'll help the others :)
    Aug 28, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ya, idk whatsup though.. can we get some assistant on isle halpher lol..:)
    Aw, thats sweet of you,real life always comes first so thats fine.
    Thank ya! :+)
    Aug 28, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    assistance*
    Aug 28, 2019
  10. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Don’t be afraid—you are good enough Anything you can imagine is possible. The only thing to fear is fear itself. You are enough as you are. You are an individual and are perfect the way you are now. You truly have a beautiful soul :) .
    Aug 29, 2019
  11. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Your passion and dedication are so inspiring. I think you are worth so much more.

Sending love, peace and a hug your way,
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Aug 29, 2019
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @bashka i’m sorry for late reply. Thank you so much for those blessed words. I don’t really use to hear the uplifting words. But thank you for that, i just try to be humble, calm, no wavering, and do whatever i can.
    Aug 31, 2019