Comments on Profile Post by HeartCenter

1. Kman20
    Kman20
    I don’t actually. Definitely not true, that HIGH you get from PMO I guarantee I’ve had moments of my life that have beaten that.

I can relate because I used to think nothing else would make me feel as good as pmo but damn I was wrong.

Well first of all brother what’s your motivation for quitting?
    Sep 4, 2019
    Meisterkatze likes this.
  2. HeartCenter
    HeartCenter
    Motivation? I'm 29 and I've been addicted to MO since age 11 and PMO since 15. It's a lifeless existence in addiction. I WANT SOMETHING REAL, even if it means not affirming self.
    Sep 5, 2019
  3. Kman20
    Kman20
    I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling for so long. You have to some reason for wanting to quit, the fact that you’re even on this site proves it. So what is it ? Real is on the other side of the pixels man I guarantee it.
    Sep 5, 2019
  4. HeartCenter
    HeartCenter
    Thank you for sharing your experience of it getting better. Ultimately I think I've been seeking something "Real" for my whole life and PMO has been a coping mechanism to numb from the pain of not feeling the Real. I don't know if this makes sense but I am grateful for our conversation and thank you for your contribution to this community
    Sep 8, 2019
    Kman20 likes this.
  5. Kman20
    Kman20
    Thank you for that I’m glad you messaged me. Honestly it took a few weeks or months before the numbness wore off and I could feel real things again. The beginning is always the worst. You just need to be patient and I assure you you’ll feel like a normal person and want to do things that give you real emotions again.

I can help you along the way.
    Sep 9, 2019
    HeartCenter likes this.
  6. HeartCenter
    HeartCenter
    You sound like a good man. I do hope I can be of some support to you even if it is just by trying to stay sexually sober with you.
    Sep 10, 2019
    Kman20 likes this.
  7. Kman20
    Kman20
    Thank you man, I guarantee if you keep at it you’ll be able to feel things again and get some real motivation in life. If you want man you can check in with me every other day to let me know how you’re doing. Just have someone to talk to a long the way until you’ve got a good streak going.
    Sep 10, 2019
    HeartCenter likes this.